Powered By Blogger

Monday, December 7, 2009

Good time.

I got a job at 15 and my boss and workmates were great, it was a small buttie and pie shop, one of the girls who worked there noticed i never ate and kept trying to feed me :D . Anyway i loved my job and even though it didn't pay well i was happy. A guy from the shop next door asked me out and we were so happy for 7 months, then i found out i was pregnant. He wasn't happy and decided to own up to being married, i was gutted and felt really stupid for not knowing married men cheated on their wives. My dad punched me so hard in the head and it swelled up a lot, my uncle saw me and told me i needed to leave home but didn't tell me how to get away. I left my job at the buttie shop and got another job at a sewing factory, but was no good at the job and hated it. I lost the job after a few weeks. Nobody knew i was pregnant. And i don't think anybody cared anyway, not even me.

No comments:

Post a Comment