Powered By Blogger

Monday, December 7, 2009

System fail #2

Every hour they came, and i had no phone and was on my own and didn't know what to do. Even though i was 23 yrs old. So i waited until the pains had stopped then went to the phone box and called the doctor and asked her what i should do, and the woman on the phone said he would come out after he'd finished for the day. So i went home and waited. I know now that you should call your midwife and not the doctor. Anyway he came out sometime after seven at night and said i probably had a water infection and gave me a bottle to take a sample in. And went, he forgot to check or monitor my baby.
I didn't know that doctors got things wrong sometimes and didn't think to ask him to check my baby, and will never forget what happened the week after when i went for my ante natal appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment