Powered By Blogger

Monday, December 7, 2009

Nasty

What happened next was we moved again (yes had to get another deposit together, so now you see why we were too poor to eat) and into another rented room, at this point i got a job in a lamp making shop and was pretty happy. My boss was nice but his wife, who didn't even work there, was horrible, constantly being nasty. She even made me cry in front of everyone, i really hated her. Chris used to make me laugh when i got home from work tho, he was great! Still, i hadn't been drinking for a couple of years and she couldn't make me go back to the bottle, i'd had worse. I was glad when the shop closed down as it went bankrupt, the only time i'd ever been happy to leave a job. I kept in touch with everyone except her. And life was good.

No comments:

Post a Comment